Please ensure that you always take measurements on the same location. We recommend using your belly button as a reference location to measure.
Articles in this section
- I am getting different results whenever I take waist circumference measurements. Why is that?
- Does PIE have an internal memory slot to save measurement data?
- How can I measure circumference of my body?
- What is the fastner? When do I use it?
- How can I change unit?
- How accurate is PIE?
- What is the measurement range of PIE?
- How can I measure with PIE?